About our practice
The doctors and staff at Preston Hill Surgery are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side.
This website contains a vast range of health information and resources, along with practical information on visiting the surgery. We hope you find it useful and informative.
Help Us To Help you.
Working together with our patients to improve health and well-being
To provide high quality primary care services through an ethos of continuous learning and reflection, while ensuring all staff and patients are treated with dignity, honesty and respect.
- To be committed to our patient’s individual needs and treat all patients with dignity, respect and compassion
- To provide an ethos of openness and integrity while maintaining strict patient confidentiality.
- To strive to continually improve our services through responsible monitoring and auditing.
- To maintain a culture of reflection; understand when we have got something wrong and reflect constructively on feedback to identify learning opportunities.
- To provide a safe, clean and accessible environment for our patients, staff and visitors.
- To be as effective and efficient as possible in terms of the healthcare we provide and the business we run.
- To maintain a motivated and fulfilled team by upholding continuing professional development, promoting a friendly working environment, developing strong working relationships and encourage collaborative team-working through mutual support and learning from each other.
- To be courteous, approachable, friendly and accommodating at all times.
Our premises are fully accessible to wheelchair users and patients with restricted mobility.
Disabled parking available with blue badge.