GP Routine Appointments
All GP appointments are bookable in advance and patients are able to book the GP of their choice. Routine appointments can be booked up to 2/3 weeks in advance.
All nurse appointments are booked in advance, however if there are any cancellations on the day we may be able to offer a same day appointment. Alternately if we are unable to accommodate you at the practice we have some services that can be offered at our HUB access centres, please speak to the reception team with regards to which services are offered alternatively.
The Surgery now offers later evening appointments to patients who work or are unable to access the Surgery during normal opening times. These appointments are every Monday 6.30pm - 7.00pm Tuesday 6.30pm - 7.00pm and Wednesday between 6.30pm - 7.30pm, by appointment only.
Additional Friday Clinic for the Months of July to September.
We offer the following Services in our Friday Clinic:
· GP Services (face to face and telephone consultations): all acute GP
Services, Long Term Conditions, Chronic Reviews, Medication Reviews.
· Nursing Service: Asthma Review, Child Immunisations, Smears, Pneumonia and Shingles Vaccine, Wound Care and Dressing Service.
Please ask the GP receptionist to book an appointment
Preston Hill Surgery is offering Friday Clinics every week.
Upcoming Clinic dates as follows:
· Friday 08th July – 19:00pm to 20:00pm
· Friday 15th July – 19:00pm to 20:00pm
· Friday 22th July – 19:00pm to 20:00pm
· Friday 29th July – 19:00pm to 20:00pm
· Friday 05th August – 19:00pm to 20:00pm
· Friday 12th August – 19:00pm to 20:00pm
· Friday 19th August – 19:00pm to 20:00pm
· Friday 26th August – 19:00pm to 20:00pm
· Friday 02nd September – 19:00pm to 20:00pm
· Friday 09th September – 19:00pm to 20:00pm
· Friday 16th September – 19:00pm to 20:00pm
· Friday 23th September – 19:00pm to 20:00pm
GP Access Hub Clinic Appointments
Brent Health Matters
The Extended Access Service in Brent makes it easier to be seen by a health professional
Your health matters and it is important to us that you get seen at a time that works for you.
That’s why we have introduced GP ACCESS HUBS
Allowing you to see a GP, nurse or other suitable healthcare professional
EVENINGS (Mon-Fri, 6.30pm to 8pm)
WEEKENDS (8.00am tp 8.00pm)
BANK HOLIDAYS (8.00am - 8.00pm)
All Brent GP Practice have details on their website of their opening hours and how to get an appointment at a GP Access Hub. You can also use NHS 111.
Please note that Access Hub Appointments are subject to availability.