Recovery & Wellbeing Westminster Drug Project
WDP provides a range of health and wellbeing services to adults and young people across the UK.
If you need advice or help around your drug and alcohol use, we can help you get the support you need.
Find out below if we provide services in your area Click on the website link, what type of services we offer and how we can help you or someone you know.
Promoting Mental Health & Wellbeing
We all know we need to eat well and keep active to ensure we are physically fit and healthy, but what do we do to ensure good mental and emotional wellbeing?
One in four adults will suffer from mental health issues at some stage in their life, so its important that everyone finds a way to make sure your mind stays fit and healthy too.
Like physical health, not all people enjoy the same sorts of things, but there are many different things you can do to promote your mental wellbeing.
Each day you should try to:
- Connect - with friends, family, neighbours, colleagues or your local community.
- Be active - get out and move! Walk, run, garden, dance - find something you like to do.
- Take notice - of your surroundings, and how they make you feel.
- Keep learning - try something new, rediscover something old. Read a book, make a new meal, learn a new game, set yourself a new challenge and follow it through.
- Give - do something nice for someone. It feels nice to know you've brightened someone's day.
For More support please see below Links: